Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

Torrent



Torrent was introduced to me sometime in October last year by kuya Mike. I was glad using it coz I was able to download stuff like adobe programs, movies and games on someone else's PSP coz I don't have one. Though it was not yet transferred.

I found refuge on the movies I downloaded to it during my sleepless nights. Before I'm kinda impatient with its performance coz it's slow. Now I got the technique to get its function faster; coz before you could download movies it'll give you options if you want to download all that it offers like subtitle, link on where you download a particular movie, sample scenes of the said movie, etc; I undo all of the check marks and leave just the movie itself.

Try it, it's fun.


photo credit:  http://softwarebuzzer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/uTorrent_Logo_by_SnowShade1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment